Reach the South—and well beyond.
Southern Cultures is read from North Carolina to Norway—in 110 countries and counting. Reach savvy readers, inside and outside the academy, near and far, whose interests include history, arts, politics, food, folklore, music, and more. The journal (ads and all) is available FREE to university affiliates via Project Muse.
- Single full-page (7 x 10″) ad with bleeds: $400
- Special group package: Four full-page special issue ads: $,1400 (a $200 savings)
- Summer 2021 (Built/Unbuilt): 4/20/21
- Fall 2021 (Abolitionist South): 7/13/21
- Winter 2021 (Sonic South): 10/5/21
- Spring 2022 (Crafted): 2/4/22
- Summer 2022 (Sanctuaries): 4/22/22
To reserve ad space or inquire about other sponsorship opportunities, please email us at [email protected].