Reach the South—and well beyond.
Southern Cultures is read from North Carolina to Norway—in 110 countries and counting. Reach savvy readers, inside and outside the academy, near and far, whose interests include history, arts, politics, food, folklore, music, and more. The journal (ads and all) is available FREE to university affiliates via Project Muse.
- Single full-page (7 x 10″) ad with bleeds: $400
- Special group package: Four full-page special issue ads: $,1400 (a $200 savings)
- Spring 2023 (Disability): 12/10/22
- Summer 2023 (Black Geographies): 2/1/23
- Fall 2023 (Snapshot: Climate): 5/1/23
- Winter 2023 (Gothic): 8/1/23
To reserve ad space or inquire about other sponsorship opportunities, please email us at [email protected].