Reach the South—and well beyond.
Southern Cultures is read from North Carolina to Norway—in 110 countries and counting. Reach savvy readers, inside and outside the academy, near and far, whose interests include history, arts, politics, food, folklore, music, and more. The journal (ads and all) is available FREE to university affiliates via Project Muse.
- Single full-page (7 x 10″) ad with bleeds: $400
- Special group package: Four full-page special issue ads: $,1400 (a $200 savings)
- Fall 2023 (Snapshot: Climate): 5/1/23
- Winter 2023 (Gothic): 8/1/23
- Spring 2024 (The Vote): 12/10/22
- Summer 2024 (Sojourning): 2/1/23
To reserve ad space or inquire about other sponsorship opportunities, please email us at [email protected].